Monday 17 June 2013

Thrice

Hello,

So today has been a good day. My house is bigger! and guess who showed up this morning! Tortimer! So i get to go to the island tomorrow! Im very excited. I also had some yellow violets spawn in my town today. 

So today I got to act as mayor, i enacted the Beautiful town ordinance. So that will kick in tomorrow. I also started my first community project - the campsite! I had enough bells so i paid it in full, so i will get to do the little ceremony for that tomorrow. I might build a bench tomorrow...or maybe a bridge. Today i also go lucky with my fortune cookie and got the Blue Falcon.
Woo work

Also today, Eloise moved in. She got a bit flustered about all the mess and asked to see me tomorrow.

Oh and Biskit actually has pupils!
Freckles wanted to play "Little Nooklings" today which consisted of her buying my seahorse from me. It was strange and kinda cool at the same time.
Also Phineas showed up today with my first badge!
I caught a centipede today, my first thought was "Ugh eww" but then "Quick catch it!". I dont like centipedes in real life so im glad thats over with.
Tonight has been a shark fest, caught the saw and hammerhead shark for my museum and then caught a bunch more.
Pretty night tonight, also got some shorts in a friends town today. Yay shorts! And their spotty (They match my bubble shirt nicely)!

Just saw a conversation with Freckles and Biskit, about chips and junk food. Freckles favourite was sold out and then they proceeded to cry and get depressed.






I felt sorry for them and laughed a little. I hope Freckles gets some chips soon. My house will be expanding again tomorrow :D yay, i have my new violets out front. I cant wait to go to the island, hopefully find some more flowers in my town, see my campsite, and see my ordinance in action.
-Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment